搜索
当前所在位置: 主页 > 优古籍 >

越狱经典台词

发布时间:2024-11-08 19:48 作者:admin 点击: 【 字体:

我小时候晚上无法总睡不着,觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我。我哥哥对我说,门后面什么也没有,只有你的恐惧,那不是真实的。他说那种恐惧只是无中生有想象出来的。他还说你必须要面对它,打开那扇门,怪物就会消失。但是在这里, 你勇敢面对恐惧,你打开那扇门,却看到另一百扇门。而门后隐藏的怪物 都是真实的。不过,我愿意自己来面对这些怪物。

You know, I m gonna...I m gonna get out of here someday. And when I do...don t think I won t remember what your front steps look like, Susan.

你知道,我。。。我总有一天会出去的。而那时。。。不要以为我会不记得你家门廊是什么样子,Susan.

Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.

有时事情的发生你是无法掌控的。

经典台词之二

1. And he s the mastermind of this whole thing.他是整个事情的主谋

2. And then when you start running out of air...当你没气的时候

3. Anything break on the other six?其他六人有什么进展?

4. But it s going to make collaboration kind of hard.不过这样合作起来就不那么容易了。

5. But you need a fall guy,fine. 但是你们需要一个替罪羊。

6. Can I hitch a ride?我能搭个便车吗?

7. Care to comment? 有啥想说的么?

8. Do you copy?收到了吗?Roger. 收到了

9. Do you happen to have a pen handy? 你手头有笔吗?

10. Don t turn your back on us.别抛弃我们

11. Every plot is mapped out with dimensions.每一小块都会用尺寸标注出

12. From a public relations standpoint,abruzzi and apolskia were by the book.从公众角度出发,(杀)abruzzi and apolskia是按规定的。

13. Get some two-bit job? 找份廉价工打打?

14. Give me one good reason why I shouldn t turn you in right now.给我个不告发你的理由。

15. Go nothing.别动

16. He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded.他知道无论是什么神经机能病变导致的最初犯罪都是复杂的

17. He went out with his boots on.他死在工作岗位 。

18. He s a closed book.他很自我保护

19. He s got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.他将头等舱伪造成装货物的仓库 20. Hit a sore spot,didnt I? 说到你痛处了,是不是?

21. How do you throw the hunter off the scent?Get rid of the prey.你怎么才能逃过猎人的鼻子? 扔掉猎物。

22. How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you?为什么scofield能单独接触你?

23. Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall.胖墩爬上墙,胖墩摔下来。

24. I admire your optimism.She s rolling,man. 我很钦佩你的乐观,她在叛变

25. I believe i said no comment.我说过无可奉告了

26. I bought us some time-that s what counts. 我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。

27. I didn t mean to startle you. 我没想吓你。

28. I failed him.我让他失望了.

29. I hope you re holding on to something tight cause i m about to break it down for you.我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。

30. I let that psychopath t-bag loose once.我让T-BAG那个变态逃掉一次

31. I want to alert you to a possible situation.我要提醒你可能发生的情况。

32. I want you to turn youself in.我希望你去自首。

33. If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a railroad.如果你一开始就告诉我们这是个快速通过案。

34. I ll ring it up.我来打价

35. I m punkd我被耍了

36. I m the furthest thing from a threat.我根本没有威胁。

37. Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?你将监狱工厂管理权卖给出价最高的人是不是真的?

38. It looks like we re back to square one.看来我们又回到起点了

39. It was 1:00 PM when they tangled it up.他们在下午一点聚集在一起

40. It s a one-shot deal out of the country. 这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。

41. It s a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很简单的策略,广为人知

42. It s over for good 永远结束了

43. It s time to get the hat.我们该去拿钱了

44. Just go easy.放松点

45. Keep me posted. 和我保持联系

46. Keep your head down.小心撞头,引申为 小心行事

47. Knock it off. 安静

48. Let s roll out.我们出发吧

49. Listen,you know I m thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don t want to get involved.我很感激你帮我搞到绿卡但我不想卷入此事。

50. My dogs are just barking. 我走得脚痛

51. Nobody s punking out没人退出

52. None of your beeswax.不关你事

53. Not be constantly running,l(spc是什么意思?spc即统计过程控制(Statistical Process Control),是一种借助数理统计方法的过程控制工具。)ooking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

54. Not in a thousand years.想都别想

阅读全文
返回顶部